The terms and conditions contained below govern the use of this website known as HHO Heater Plans located at http://hhoheaterplans.com or any future web address or redirect. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions set forth below, please do not use this website or any of the information it contains. By using this website and/or the information it contains, you agree to the following terms:
By purchasing our “How We Did It” DVD documentary you are supporting our attempts to study and build a cleaner safer experiential heating system.
Our “How We Did It” documentary is in both DVD format and also available online at http://hhoheaterplans.com and other fine resellers. This documentary shows each step of our attempt at building a Fully Automatic HHO Heater System. This DVD is a documentary and not intended to be a How To Video but rather show each step taken in our attempt to make a fully automatic hho heater. You agree that by purchasing our DVD “How We Did It” or watching our “How We Did It” online at HHO Heater Plans http://hhoheaterplans.com you understand that you are watching a documentary and for that reason we will not include a drawing of this system because the sale of our “How We Did It” DVD is not intended to be taken as plans but rather a Documentary showing how we built our Fully Automatic HHO Heater.
If You attempt to build a heater based on our “How We Did It” DVD documentary, you yourself will be held responsible for any injuries or even death associated with either the gasses made in our build “HHO” 2 parts hydrogen 1 Part oxygen or the high voltage used to make the gas. We do not suggest just anyone build a HHO Heater based on both the dangers and the upkeep. You also understand that the Heater Built by HHO Heater Plans located at http://hhoheaterplans.com is not UL listed and could cause a fire if not monitored.
The forum at HHO Heater Plans at http://hhoheaterplans.com is a mass of members from both the curious to the full blown HHO hobbyist from all over the Globe. Members posting on our forum may try to assist you in a build of a HHO Heater System but you agree to take all responsibility for your build and understand that by using our forum that we are not responsible for you build.
1. You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you post. You agree to limit the content you post to the subject matter for which the Forums are intended. You will not post content that violates the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any other person. You will not post content that is libelous, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, defamatory, obscene, profane or indecent, abusive or threatening. You will not post content that constitutes a criminal offense, that gives rise to any civil liability or that otherwise violates any local, state, national or international law. You will indemnify HHO Heater Plans located at http://hhoheaterplans.com or any future web address or redirect, its parents and affiliates together with their respective employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders, from and against any claims, liabilities, damages and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees) related to or arising out of any content you have posted.
2. You understand and agree that HHO Heater Plans is not responsible for any content posted by you or any other third party. You further understand that HHO Heater Plans does not endorse and has no control over the content posted in the Forums by third parties, and cannot vouch for its accuracy or reliability. You also understand that HHO Heater Plans has no responsibility to monitor the Forums for inappropriate content posted by users. Even if HHO Heater Plans chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Forums, we nonetheless assume no responsibility for the content of the postings. However, HHO Heater Plans reserves the right to prevent you from posting content to the Forums and to edit, restrict or remove your content for any reason at any time.
3. You agree that HHO Heater Plans does not claim ownership of any content you post. You understand that by posting information on HHO Heater Plans you are posting it to the public domain. You understand and agree that HHO Heater Plans and its parent and affiliated companies may use, publish, copy, sublicense, adapt, edit, distribute, publicly perform, display and delete the content you post as they see fit. This right will terminate at the time you remove such content from the site but some content you post may not be removable (eg. Discussions that have replies). Notwithstanding the foregoing, a back-up or residual copy of the content posted by you to the Site may remain on the HHO Heater Plans servers after you have removed such content from the Site, and HHO Heater Plans retains the rights to those copies.
4. You agree that the information posted on this site is for informational purposes only.
5. You are aware that knowingly posting data that endangers other users could constitute a crime and will be reported to the authorities.
6. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify HHO Heater Plans located at http://hhoheaterplans.com or any future web address or redirect, its parents and affiliates together with their respective employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders, from and against any claims, liabilities, damages and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees) related to or arising out of any content you have posted or read.
7. If you are a minor you are not allowed to use this site without parental or legal guardian consent and supervision. Because minors can't enter into legal agreements then by using this site you are certifying that you are either not a minor, or are the parent or legal guardian of a minor and you the parent or legal guardian give consent for your minor to access this site under your supervision.
8. You agree to keep the language on HHO Heater Plans at a family friendly level.
9. You agree to treat your fellow HHO Heater Plans members with respect.
10. You agree to membership cancellation should you violate any of these agreements. Cancellation will result in the loss of all data you have posted unless we decide to keep some or all of it (eg. Discussions that have replies).
11. You agree that if you voluntarily remove your self from the network all information you have posted previous to this action will be deleted automatically and will not be accessible in the future unless we decide to keep some or all of it (eg. Discussions that have replies).
12. While every effort will be made to notify our members of any changes you agree that this agreement can change at anytime and without notice.
13. You agree to allow your email address to be shared with our other networks for the purpose of inviting you to join our other networks.
By purchasing our “How We Did It” DVD documentary you are supporting our attempts to study and to "build a cleaner and safer heating system."